TRA: People for Art. Art for People.
Making connections is crucial in the art world. Many of our members are from all walks of life: art professionals, teachers, students and more. TRA was founded by forty enthusiasts in 1956 dedicated to the creation, exhibition and sale of art and to provide a variety of educational opportunities to the community.
Join an organization where you mingle with your fellow artist and become part of an honest effort to improve the cultural climate within your community. How else are we going to spread great ideas and art if not together? Welcome to our growing family.
Monthly Membership meetings are the second Thursday of the Month at 7PM. All are welcome to attend. We provide refreshments, a demo and it is also our reception for the monthly exhibit.
Board Meetings are the third Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted. Please contact us if you are interested in coming to the board meeting.
- Discounts on fees for most workshops and exhibitions
- 10% discount at AOE art supplies in Tampa.
- Announcements of receptions, exhibitions and special events via email
- Opportunity to be featured as Artist of the Month
- Fellowship with other local artists
- Member's only Friday Open Studio: bring in your current project or just hang for ideas.