- Theme of this month is all things Florida: so any original work 2-D, 3-D and Photographic work that has to do with the Sunshine State, beaches, sunsets, tourism, heck even Florida humor (i.e. Florida man) is welcome!
- Submitted work must have been made in the last 5 years. Work previously submitted in a TRA Show is fine so long as it has not won an award from TRA.
- Any work based on photographic references: Photos must be taken by you and not by someone else on the internet, magazine or another artist (yes, even with permission).
- Please email images of your work for promotion on social media and our newsletter (and any questions you may have) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the show name in your subject line.
- Work needs to be up for the duration of the show.
- Receiving will be at the Old Hyde Park Art Center from 12-3PM on Saturday July 14th and Sunday July 15th.
- Need not be a TRA member or professional artist to enter. Students of all ages welcome to enter.
- Entry Fees: Current TRA Members pay 10 each or 3 for 25. Non-members pay 15 each or 3 for 40.
- Limit is 3 works of art per artist. If one piece is 41" or more in either dimension, it will count as 2 entries and then the limit will be 2. For example, an artist can submit one 48" X 30" piece and one piece that measures 16" X 20".
- Please bring in work ready to display hanged with a frame (or gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides) and wired tightly on the back or to be displayed on a pedestal.
- Entry forms need to be completed when you drop off your artwork.
- Work needs to be listed for sale in order to be judged for awards. For sales, we take 20% commission. Artists receive 80% minus the sales tax we submit.
Judging for Awards/Reception:
- Judge TBD
- Award winners will be notified prior to reception and given at the reception. Any award winners not able to attend will be mailed their award after the reception.
- All artists encouraged to attend the reception on Thursday August 9th at 7PM.
- Unsold work needs to be picked up on Saturday, August 11th or Sunday, August 12th, 2018 from 12-3PM.
- If absolutely unable to pick up either day, please let us know at receiving, or contact Cynthia Lizardi at email@example.com so we can make arrangements for pickup. We do not have the space to safely store your work long term!
- Any work not claimed within a month of the show's ending date will become property of TRA.
For any other questions, please contact us and we will get back to you.