- This month is our annual Rembrandt Children's Show and all medium are welcome from young artists aged 5-14 years.
- Limit is 3 works of art per artist. Please see flyer above for entry fees.
- Work needs to be ready to display hanged with a frame (or gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides) and wired tightly on the back. 3-D work will be displayed on a pedestal if not wired for the wall.
- Work needs to be titled, valued and be up for the duration of the show.
- Please have images of your work sent to Judy Milsaps at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can use it to promote on our social media feeds.
- Receiving will be at the Old Hyde Park Art Center from 12-3PM on Saturday and Sunday on the dates listed above.
- Entry forms need to be completed when you drop off your artwork.
Judging for Awards/Reception:
- rtwork to be judged by artist Douglas Land and award winners will be notified prior to reception and given at the reception. Any award winners not able to attend will be mailed their award after the reception.
- All artists encouraged to attend the reception on Thursday February 8th at 7PM.
- Unsold work needs to be picked up on Saturday, March 24th or Sunday, March 25th, 2018 from 12-3PM. If absolutely unable to pick up either day, please contact us. We do not have the space to store your work long term!
For any other questions, please contact us and we will get back to you.