About Bay Area 11:
- This is our annual juror-selected show for the Bay Area. It will include any original work 2-D, 3-D and Photography selected by our juror Martine Meredith Collier, Executive Director of the Arts Council of Hillsborough County.
- Receiving for accepted entries will be at the Old Hyde Park Art Center from 12-3PM on Thursday through Sunday on April 19-22nd, 2018.
- Limit is 2 works of art per artist. No work over 40" in either dimension will be accepted. Please see Prospectus for more dates and details
Judging for Awards/Reception:
- Artwork to be judged by Martine Meredith Collier and award winners will be notified prior to reception and given at the reception. Any award winners not able to attend will be mailed their award after the reception.
- All artists encouraged to attend the reception on Thursday February 8th at 7PM.
Unsold work needs to be picked up on Saturday, May 19th or Sunday, May 20th, 2018 from 12-3PM. If absolutely unable to pick up either day, please contact us. We do not have the space to store your work long term!
For any other questions, please contact us and we will get back to you.